Sunday, November 19, 2006

The greatest Truth I ever heard

When I was nineteen years old I came to the realization that Jesus loved me just the way that I was. I had always thought that one day when I get it all together , then I'm gonna come to Jesus. But I couldn't get it all together. I thought that maybe if I ever get mature enough and smart enough and strong enough, well, then I will come to Jesus. But what if I died trying to get mature enough, smart enough, and strong enough. I was scared, insecure, and confused.
But then someone pointed me to the Truth found in the Bible. "for God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone that believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16. Jesus came to this world to die for me even though I was sinful, when I was weak, when I didn't have it all together, when I wasn't mature, or smart, or good. He died for me to help me to get it all together because he loves me just the way I am.
He loves you too just the way you are. Ask Him to come into your heart right now to forgive you of all your sins and change you into the person He created you to be. You will be changed forever. By Love!

No comments: