Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Created to be Loved

Did you know that your appearance on planet Earth is no accident? Nope. It was planned ....well....let's just say...a long time ago. Before your parents were born, or your Grandparents, or your Great-Great Grandparents...and even before this Earth was ever hanging out in space, God was thinking about you, and planning your trip to Earth. Read what God's Word has to say about it.

Psalm 139:13-18...You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered. I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!

See, I told you. Isn't God amazing! He created you because He wants to love you! And the neatest thing is that God is a perfect Gentleman. He never forces His way into anyone's life. He must be invited. And because we all have sinned and chosen our own way, we do not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ(God). So we must ask Him to forgive us of our sins and invite Him into our life and trust Him completely to forgive us of all our sins. And then He really makes Himself known to us and loves us like we never thought was possible. He said it this way:

John 3:16..For God so loved the world(us), that He gave His one and only Son(Jesus), that whosoever believes(trusts) in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You were created to be loved!!
Pray something like this:
Jesus, Thank you for creating me to love me. I'm sorry that I have chosen to go my own way and to sin. Please forgive me of all my sins and come into my life. I completely trust You to save me and forgive me. Please come to me and show me Your love in a way that I have never experienced before. Thank You Jesus!

No comments: